- What is “crap detection”?
- How has the Internet led to the proliferation of “crap”?
- How does the Internet aid us in the “detection” of “crap”?
- Why is community fundamental to our use of digital media?
- How is community different with the advent of new media?
- Is there such a thing as anti-social media?
- Where do we draw the line between contributing as a community building exercise and a way to exploit free/cheap labor?
- Why would someone contribute to a crowdsourced or open-sourced project without any financial benefit?
- How do digital networks respond according to the needs of the “external environmental”?