I just wanted to make sure everyone had the book by now. Remember, it’s a long book so even if you do speed read it, it will still take you about six solid hours to read it. And you’ll probably need a break so it’s not like you can set aside 10am – 4pm on Sunday to do that.
If you haven’t gotten it yet, you can get it from:
- Rosenthal Library: it’s on reserve
- A local bookstore near you
- Amazon, both in print or Kindle
- Apple iBookstore, for your iPhone or iPad
- Kobo, if you hate Apple and Amazon, but still want an ebook
I’ll check in tomorrow to see how much you’ve read.